We are looking for a smart and motivated Web Developer who will join the Marketing team.
As a Web Developer, reporting directly to the Creative Director of the business unit, your role will be focused on the creation of web pages.
we are looking for a
Web Developer who not only has the passion of creating beautiful user experiences, but
also the attention to detail and a sense of responsibility;
Your main responsibilities will include:
● Maintenance of websites, many of which are currently based on the WordPress CMS;
● Developing our UIs and landing pages in close collaboration with the Creative Team of BEE.
● Deliver web applications on a distributed environment by using a CI & CD development through using Jenkins, Docker, and Git.
What we are looking for:
● Interpersonal skills: you can build quality relationships with people of any personality type, culture, or origin. You can be diplomatic and you have good listening skills. You are both a strong team player and a proactive individual contributor.
● Reliability and organization: you enjoy getting things done, and people always look at you as a dependable team member when tasks are assigned. You can handle multiple projects while being able to see the big picture and effectively manage your time.
● Attention to detail and focus: you know how to prioritize appropriately in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
● Adaptability: you thrive in situations where you don’t have all the information to make decisions and you are resourceful enough to find the information you need.
● Proficiency in English: you read, write and speak proficiently in English.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
● 3+ years of experience in Web design and development;
● 3+ years of experience in Web Development;
● Excellent knowledge of CMS WordPress using Custom Themes, Plugins, Hooks & Filters;
● Knowledge of build tools like Webpack and NPM;
● REST API knowledge;
● Knowledge and use of git versioning system;
● Knowledge of MySQL;
● Good Knowledge of the JAMStack for Static Websites Generation;
● Knowledge of Python and the Django REST Framework;
● Knowledge of UX-based design concepts and best practices;
● Knowledge of React;
● Knowledge of NodeJS.